- You have frequent constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- You travelled and experienced traveller’s diarrhea while abroad.
- You have gotten food poisoning, and your digestion has not been the same since.
- You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
- You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema.
- You grind your teeth in your sleep.
- You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
- You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
- You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
- You experience nausea and vomiting for no apparent reason.
A parasite is an organism that lives and feeds off another organism. Roundworms, tapeworms, pinworms and hookworms are the most common intestinal parasites. These tiny organisms, usually worms, feed off your nutrition and lead to some very unpleasant symptoms.
How do we get parasites?
There are many ways to contract a parasite. Contaminated food and water, undercooked meat, unclean fruits or vegetables and poor hygienic practices are the most common transmission methods.
Without treatment, parasites can cause…
- Infertility or difficulty conceiving
- Arthritis and/or osteoporosis
- Malnutrition and/or vitamin deficiencies and/or lowered immunity
- Chronic fatigue
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Kidney stones
- Skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Digestive problems of all kinds
Removing Parasites Using Nutritional Balancing Nutritional balancing can rid the body of hundreds of different parasites without requiring medical drugs, parasite zapping machines or others. Below are the first steps you can take.
- Alkaline Diet: Limit or avoid all sweets, processed, refined, sugary, oily, and fatty foods because these tend to nourish parasites. A much better diet of this type slowly strengthens and balances the intestines.
- Increased Vitality: Enhancing the overall vitality of the body is essential to rid the body of parasites. Parasites are very low-energy creatures that thrive in sick bodies. As the energy improves, they are often quickly and easily expelled. More rest is always helpful. Increased vitality also enhances the body’s ability to resist new parasitic infestation.
- A focus on liver detoxification: Bile is irritating and often lethal for parasites. The flush increases bile flow that helps to dispel parasites and their eggs.
- Probiotic: Restore healthy gut bacteria with Probiotics.
- Herbs and supplements: Black walnut hull, wormwood, cloves, thyme all are herbal components that irritate and eliminate parasites. They help correct the intestinal pH and have other beneficial effects. Coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, vitamin C, peppermint oil, oregano oil, garlic, diatomaceous earth and grapefruit seed extract are valuable supplements to include in your diet.
- Ridding the body of toxic metals and toxic chemicals: Enhances vitality and helps create an unfavourable terrain or environment for parasites.
- Coffee colemas: The coffee is slightly toxic for them. It also stimulates bile flow, mechanically cleans the colon and upsets the parasite nesting places. Learn more about coffee colemas.
- Ornithine and Arginine: Dying parasites release their toxins, such as ammonia. These natural amino acids will neutralize the ammonia.
As parasites die, they release toxins through their excrement and from rotting. Worms attempt to escape by burrowing deeper into the intestines, which can cause sharp cramps, itching, fatigue and irritability.
Rest assured, once you’re clean, you will feel better! The process can make you feel sicker than before the cleanse and is known as the ‘healing crisis. More importantly, it’s a sign that all your hard work is paying off.
- Don’t drink water or use ice made from potentially contaminated areas.
- Avoid swallowing recreational water in pools, hot tubs, spas, etc.
- Use clean water to wash and peel all food that is to be eaten raw.
- Avoid drinking unpasteurized milk or dairy products.
- Avoid eating food from street vendors (or check to see that it is clean).
- Cook all meats at adequate temperatures and do not taste the meat until it is fully cooked.
- Any raw or undercooked meat can have parasites.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water especially after using the toilet, before handling or eating food and before and after every diaper change.
- Wear gloves when doing gardening or working in soil and sand.
- Keep fingernails clean and short and avoid biting nails
- Avoid scratching the skin in the anal area.
- Clean anything that may be contaminated with feces such as bathroom fixtures, changing tables, diaper pails and toys regularly.
- Wash cutting boards, dishes, counters, utensils, and hands with hot soapy water after contact with raw meat, poultry, seafood, or unwashed fruits or vegetables.
At New Leaf Detox we use the Parasite Zapper. This is a simple system that produces a very low electrical charge not felt by humans but strong enough to loosen anything attached to your intestines. This is extremely effective when done fasting and with daily colema or colonic cleansing. We also use a Colon Hydrotherapy machine for colonics.